Little Rock Restaurant Month: 10 Deals for Families
Above: Kilwins in downtown Little Rock offers a sweet deal on candy apples in celebration of Little Rock Restaurant Month.
August is Little Rock Restaurant Month, which means that plenty of your favorite eateries are offering special deals all month long. Switching things up this year, each district is assigned a different week to shine, encouraging families to get out of their normal restaurant ruts.
Week 1: Downtown
River Market, Main Street Creative Corridor, East Village, SoMa
Week 2: Midtown
Heights, Hillcrest, University corridor, Rebsamen, Rodney Parham, west of Downtown, east of I-430, north of Highway 5
Week 3: West
West of I-430, north of Highway 5
Week 4: Southwest and Airport
Week 5: Food Trucks
Locations and trucks vary
To kick things off, here are a few of our downtown favorites for families during week one. Check the official list of specials here for updates and changes each week.
- Cafe @ Heifer: 50 percent off all entrée salads
- Capitol Smokehouse & Grill: Buy 1 plate lunch, get 1 free dessert
- Damgoode Pies: $5 off any 18” pie and half-off any appetizer
- EJ’s Eats and Drinks: $8 burger, fries and drink combo
- Kilwins: Buy any caramel caramel apple, get a plain caramel apple for free!
- Larry’s Pizza: $4.99 Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ wings (qty. 6) and 32 oz. sweet tea
- Mason’s Deli & Grill: 10 percent off cheeseburger combo
- Raduno: 20 percent off of any pizza with the purchase of burrata appetizer.
- Skye’s Little Bistro: 50 percent off all food orders (must check in on Facebook to redeem offer)
- The Root Café: 20 percent off any weekday breakfast entrée, available Tuesday-Friday
Yum! For the full list of specials, click here.