Little Rock Family Field Trip Guide: Altitude Trampoline Park
by Little Rock Family Staff on 9/4/2018 12:00am
Altitude Trampoline Park in Little Rock is a simple and cost-effective way to add fun to your class outing!
There are all sorts of ideas for field trips, but not all of them are fun. We have a suggestion for Little Rock and surrounding areas planning a field trip: Altitude Trampoline Park in Little Rock is a simple and cost-effective way to add fun to your class outing!
Test Your Jumping Skills
Altitude Trampoline Park offers over 200 interconnected trampolines.
- Main Court: The Arena is Altitude's largest trampoline area with more than 125 interconnected trampolines. See how high you can jump, try some basic tricks or invent your own signature moves.
- Foam Pit: Experience being airborne while tumbling off trampolines and launch yourself into a 60-foot pit of foam. Or dive into Arkansas' largest foam pit from the wall trampoline!
- Dodgeball: Altitude has an enclosed dodgeball court that allows for age-appropriate games with no down time.
- Kids Zone: Altitude has an area just for jumpers under 70 pounds. Let the little ones show you how it's done.
- Apex Virtual Reality Arcade: Little Rock’s first VR Arcade! Check out our single and multi-player games and experience our cutting-edge VR pods complete with a headset and large screen for the ultimate gaming experience.
Plan Your Visit
Address: 15707 Chenal Parkway, Little Rock
Website: AltitudeTrampolineParkLR.com |
Field trip rate per person: $11 and includes two hours of jumping and Altitude safety grip socks
Age range: All ages.
Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday, noon-8 p.m. Sunday.
Return to Little Rock Family's 2019 Field Trip Guide
A Special Advertising Section