Get a Head Start on Halloween at Big Boo!-seum Bash
Want to get a head start on trick-or-treating? The Big Boo!-seum Bash is here to help.
This free, family-focused, annual event features 14 participating organizations at nine different downtown attractions. Each venue will be open 5:30-8:30 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 24 with trick-or-treating, games, and activities for all ages. Don’t forget your costumes!
The 14 participating local organizations include:
- Arkansas Arts Center (with Central Arkansas Library System and Central Arkansas Water) at Terry House Mansion, 411 E. 7th St.
- Heifer International at 1 World Ave.
- Historic Arkansas Museum at 200 E. 3rd St.
- Little Rock Visitor Center at Historic Curran Hall at 615 E. Capitol Ave.
- MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History (with the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum) at 503 E. 9th St.
- Mosaic Templars Cultural Center (with Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site) at 9th St. and Broadway
- Museum of Discovery (with Central Arkansas Library System) at 500 President Clinton Ave.
- Old State House Museum (with Arkansas Secretary of State) at 300 W. Markham St.
- Witt Stephens Jr. Central Arkansas Nature Center at 602 President Clinton Ave.
Make sure each of of your little ghosts and goblins pick up a game card at any of the stops, and get it stamped at each location. By getting it stamped at all nine locations, you can enter the drawing for a spook-tacular grand prize: a new tablet! If you only make it to seven of the stops, you can enter to win a $100 gift card.
Visit the website for event details or call 501-376-4781 for more information.