You Can't Miss With This Summer Camp Packing Checklist
by Alexis Peters on 2/24/2020 12:03am
Little Rock Family's summer camp packing guide includes the essentials and a few fun extras.
Signed up for camp? Check! Now let’s start packing with these essentials.
- Duffle or Chest: This will be home base for all of your camper’s stuff. Look for something sturdy with plenty of storage.
- Clothes: Pack a week’s worth of match-with-everything, dirt-friendly options. Don’t forget one long-sleeve layer just in case temperatures drop.
- Laundry Bag: Along with your camper, you’ll be bringing home lots of dirty clothes. Go for a pop-up hamper with easy-to-grab handles for ultimate convenience.
- Toiletries: Hopefully your camper will take a few showers while away! Make sure to grab a toiletry bag filled with travel-size must-haves to make washing up quick and easy. Don’t forget bug spray to minimize bites and stings!
- Special Tools: Whether you’re packing for a STEM enrichment program or a volleyball camp, make sure to grab any items specific to your activity.
Many camps will have quiet time for kids to rest. Gather the following for some fun activities:
- Beads for friendship bracelets
- Pens and paper for letters home
- Alarm clock
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30