XOXO Exhibit Coming to Museum of Discovery
You're going to fall in love with this new exhibit at the Museum of Discovery.
The XOXO exhibit is all about feelings, in particular, love and forgiveness. XOXO is taking the place of the last temporary exhibit, Human Plus: Real Lives + Real Engineering, which focused on engineering and technology that helps those with disabilities.
XOXO will offer visitors a chance to work together, hold hands, hug, create art and more in order to inspire feelings and conversation about emotions.
Some of the activities that kids can participate in at XOXO include:
- Illuminate a hidden message by holding hands.
- Answer questions about love and forgiveness and leave their responses for others to read.
- Work together to balance on a seesaw or connect an infinite story puzzle.
- Create silhouettes using a unique set up of light boxes
- Build and explore a variety of facial expressions using empathy blocks
The XOXO exhibit opens Sept. 23 and will remain at the museum through Jan. 7, 2018. Access to the exhibit is included in regular admission: $10 for adults and $8 for kids 12 and under, seniors, teachers, city employees and active and retired military.
For more details about XOXO, click here.