Oscar Mayer Wienermobile to Visit Central Arkansas This Weekend
The famous Oscar Mayer Wienermobile is rolling through central Arkansas all this weekend.
The Oscar Mayer Hotdogger team visits many cities on its tour and this weekend, they are bringing the 76-year-old big dog to Little Rock and North Little Rock, with its first stop today (March 8) at the Wal-Mart Supercenter in south Little Rock.
Several visits are scheduled until Sunday (March 10).
At each stop, there will be some fun activities lined up, and of course, the famous Oscar Mayer Wiener Whistles will be on hand. The public will also be able to get a special look into the 27-foot-long Wienermobile.
Sal-Emy and Abe "the Ham" are two of 12 Hotdoggers currently traveling the hot dog highways of America. The small group was chosen from more than 1,200 applicants for one-year opportunity with Oscar Mayer to drive the fleet of six Wienermobile vehicles.
Here is where you can get a behind-the-bun sneak peek of the Wienermobile this weekend:
- 12-5 p.m. Friday (March 8): Wal-Mart, 8801 Baseline Rd., Little Rock
- 10-1 p.m. Saturday (March 9): Wal-Mart, 19301 Cantrell Rd., Little Rock
- 2-5 p.m. Saturday (March 9): Wal-Mart, 2700 S. Shackleford Rd., Little Rock
- 10-1 p.m. Sunday (March 10): Wal-Mart, 12001 Maumelle Blvd., North Little Rock
- 2-5 p.m. Sunday (March 10): Wal_Mart, 4450 E. McCain Blvd., North Little Rock
Admission is free. Get more information about the Wienermobile here.