Where to Get Free Back-to-School Immunizations
Immunizations are an important step to a healthy start to the school year.
As summer comes to a close, it's time to make sure your kids receive their required immunizations. Baptist Health Community Outreach is providing several opportunities for free back-to-school shots.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the immunizations will be at one location and by appointment only. This year immunizations are even more important as pediatric vaccines have reportedly seen a decline since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are the details of the clinic:
Partnership for a Healthy Arkansas building
10117 Kanis Road, Little Rock
- Saturday, Aug. 8 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 10 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 13 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 15 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 22 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Masks must be worn
- Expect temperature checks and screening questions
- Parents should also bring shot records for each child
- Those with Medicaid or other health insurance should also bring proof of coverage.
To schedule an appointment for an immunization or for more information, call Baptist Health Community Outreach at (501) 202-1540 or visit Baptist-Health.com.