Family Pics: On The Trail for Fun
We love seeing Little Rock families out and about as they explore the Natural State!
Thanks to all our readers who submitted pictures.
You gave us plenty of ideas for our next outdoor adventure.
1. Jessica Saum and her kids Magnolia, 7, and Tucker, 8, pose on the Natural Bridge of Arkansas. At just an hour and 20 minutes away, this site falls under our worth-the-drive category.
2. The Parker Family, Jay, Lauren, James, 16, Eliza, 14, and Brian, 10, discover breathtaking waterfalls in Richland Creek Wilderness. Located in the Ozark-St. Francis National Forest, this spot is about 2 ½ hours from Little Rock.
3. Kyle and his daughter Leona, 1, take on Bear Cave Trail in Petit Jean State Park.
4. Josey Duncan, 14, hikes through Big Creek Natural Area. These trails are located just over an hour out of the city.
5. Chance Cole, 11, explores one of our fave spots in the metro, Pinnacle Mountain State Park.
6. Alex Ludwig, 6, takes on a local trail in Allsopp Park.
7. Nine-year-olds Sophia Odishio, Sydney Jackson and Ella Mott discover one of the top spots in the state, Cedar Falls at Petit Jean State Park.
8. Brittany and Ellie Lehman, 9, explore Cedar Creek Trail in Petit Jean State Park.
9. The Gieringer Family, Rob, Marie, Oliver, 6, and Adeline, 4, discover one of the best views in the city at Rattlesnake Ridge.
10. The Allison kids, Braden, 10, Berkeley, 8, and Miles, 4, find a fun spot on the Collins Creek Trail in Heber Springs.