Jump Around: 5 Trampoline and Bounce House Fun Zones in Central Arkansas
Trampolines and bounce houses — can your kids get enough? No, and neither can we! No matter the weather, you and your family can still exercise and bounce away the hours at these indoor facilities all over central Arkansas. Plus, if your kiddo has a birthday coming up, all of these jump spots offer party packages to make planning a birthday party a snap.
Here's where to take flight:
1. Altitude Trampoline Park in Little Rock: Bounce on more than 125 trampolines, play dodgeball with friends, shoot hoops on the basketball lanes, or even launch yourself into a giant 60-foot foam pit at this west Little Rock attraction. Little ones (under 80 pounds) have their very own jumping area; plus, toddler time is every weekday from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. ($6 per child; adults $2). Open jump prices are $14 for one hour, $19 for two hours and $24 for a three hour pass. Check out specials, including $12 two-hour passes after school from Monday to Thursday, here. Altitude also offers a virtual reality experience if you're looking to try something new.
2. Third Realm Extreme Air Sports in Little Rock: Kids can play on 30,000 square feet of connected trampolines and a ninja obstacle course. Other activities include dodgeball, AirDunk, foam pits, a rock wall, trapeze, aerial silks and SlackLines. A 60-minute jump pass is $15 for ages 7 and up and $11 for ages 6 and under. School groups during the week receive special pricing.
3. Hogwild Family Fun Center in Conway: This 25,000 square-foot facility is located in Ridge Plaza in Conway and features arcade games, mini golf, laser tag and bumper cars—as well as a jump zone that includes five bouncy attractions. In the inflatable area, kids can run through the two inflatable mazes, bump down the slide, bounce around the basketball court and more. Admission is free; $5 for an all-day jump pass; other attractions vary.
4. Jump! Zone Play Center in North Little Rock: This indoor playground in the Maumelle area features seven massive inflatable slides, obstacle courses and bounce houses. Slide down a “sinking” ship, bounce around a life-size carousel house and more. Admission is $10 for open jump.
5. Urban Air Trampoline & Adventure Parks: With one location already open in Conway and new ones on the way in both Benton and Little Rock, these fun zones are filled with cool attractions like climbing walls, obstacle courses, the sky rider indoor coaster, foam pits, tubes playgrounds and, of course, trampolines. Admission at the Conway location ranges from $13.99 to $29.99 depending on which attractions you'd like to try.