Enter Little Rock Family's Cover Kid Contest!
Little Rock Family is looking for two cover models for the magazine and we need your help!
We know you have about 1,000 pictures of your kids on your phone and many more saved on your computer.
It's time to pick the best photo and submit it in our fourth annual Cover Kid Contest! Two lucky and adorable winners (one boy and one girl between ages 6-12) will each get to take part in a photo shoot with a professional photographer for the cover of an issue of Little Rock Family magazine.
Here are the guidelines:
- The child must be between 6-12 years old.
- The photo cannot be more than six months old.
- There cannot be more than one child in a photo submission, but you may submit multiple children in separate submissions.
- Photo submissions for the contest will be accepted Oct. 1-noon on Oct. 19.
- Entrants must live in Benton, Bryant, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Maumelle, North Little Rock or Sherwood.
- It is suggested that you submit a high quality headshot for the best chance of making it to the final round of voting. We need to be able to clearly see your child's face and smile.
Click here to submit your photo today!
The winner will be featured on a cover sometime during 2021. After the submission deadline, Little Rock Family staff will choose finalists and notify them via email.
The winner will then be determined through a vote, open to the public! Voting will start October 22 and close at noon on November 9 here on LittleRockFamily.com. The winners will be announced on our website on November 10.